Wednesday 4 February 2009

Diary Entry 4

Dear diary

I am finally imagining you as a real person. You are very pale, starting as a blank canvas. I am the tattooist inking out ever more words upon your pale shapeless body. If I could think of anything to write that is.

I made a little poem for you.

Dear diary if you swap the i and a round
It would spell dairy
Dear diary you're lovely pale and smooth
And not hairy.
Dear diary you're always there to listen unlike real people
Who I find scary
Dear diary if you could speak do you think
You'd sound like Julian Clarey?

It took me hours to think up, I hope you like it.

Today I went to see my counsellor, I told her I had a new friend in my life and that my new friend was a much better listener than she was. I think she felt a bit insulted but she said it was good that I'd made a new friend and it she felt I was making steps in a positive direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment