Friday 30 January 2009

Diary Entry 1

Dear diary

Why am I addressing you as a real person? I must be insane. Maybe little men will leap up off the page and start up a discussion about my sanity. Then maybe get into a heated debate about which side of my brain is controlling my mental state. It would be like a session in the house of commons, with the right side pitted against the left side. I would be the speaker.

Hang on a minute this is my sanity we are talking about here, why can't we all work together instead of pulling in different directions as I am severely worried about my synapses snapping. The last thing I need is a split brain, the shouting has already given me a headache. The right side seems to be the side of reason. They suggested taking total control of the left side.

No comments:

Post a Comment